How it works?
- Sell your slow-moving or obsolete spare parts through our Webshop.
- Take advantage of a free platform to sell your spare parts all across Canada.
- As agricultural parts experts, we offer you our expertise.
- We take care of payments and logistic. We do the work for you.
- We take care of the complete sales process, from the shipment to the payments.
Sell and make money in 5 steps!
Submit your parts list from the formated template we send you.
We integrate your inventory into our Product system.
Your parts are offered in our webshop.
We arrange the transport, you only have to prepare the package with the label we send you.
You get a monthly payment for the sales you make.
Conditions of use of the G2BPlus overstock parts sales web service
- No fee for adhering to the service.
- G2BPro retailers only. Must have a minimum of 5000$ volume with us in the last 12 months
- Your account with us must be current. Our terms are net 30 days.
- You must submit the products to be listed in the requested format with all the information required.
- Only new agricultural machine parts and accessories can be listed. They can be Original Equipment Manufacturer or Aftermarket parts. No used parts no matter the condition. If it’s been installed, it’s used.
- Maximum of 200 part numbers per customer
- A part ordered through our website must be shipped within 24 work hours to the buyer.
- You agree to take back any part sold at no extra fee, for a period of 10 days after the sale. Freight costs are assumed by us.
- If the reason for the return is Wrong part for part number or Part in bad condition, cost of return is assumed by you.
- You must advise us if you sell a part you have also listed on our website. We will then remove the part from our listing.
- Parts are offered only to G2BPro retailers, through our www.g2bpro.com website.
- Selling price listed on our website will be 15% higher than your asking price.
Reasons to see your parts unlisted from our website.
- Reasons to see your parts unlisted from our website
- Your account with us is past due.
- Three customer returns for bad condition or wrong part for part number.
- Three late shipments.
- Three orders that cannot be shipped because the part no longer available and we have not been advised.
- Any other reason that prevents the good operation of this business service.
These conditions are those of G2BPro / Distribution Beaudry inc and can be modified by us at any time.
Procedure for orders, shipping and payment of the G2BPlus service.
- The supplier lists its parts using the template provided by G2BPro
- A buying retailer places an order through the G2BPro webshop at the price listed (15% more than the supplier’s asking price).
- G2BPro sends the seller a purchase order for the seller’s asking price.
- The seller confirms the part is still available to ship and gives box weight and dimensions for shipping.
- G2BPro emails the seller the shipping documents and label to put on the shipping box.
- The seller ships the product and sends G2BPro the invoice including applicable taxes.
- G2BPro invoices the buyer for the product, freight and taxes.
Payment to the seller.
- Payment is sent at the end of each month: for example, you sell a part on the 25th of May, payment will be issued by the 5th of June.
- Payment can be issued either as:
- Check or bank transfer.
- A credit to your G2BPro account.
- Method of payment must remain the same for the entire year but can be reviewed at the end of the year as you wish.
**No payment in cash money. All payments to be made to the same name as that on the invoice.**